Growing businesses often reach a point where they need professional financial advice, but can't afford a full-time CFO or controller.
If you're fortunate enough to be in this position then we have the perfect solution for you. Why not a part-time CFO from LNP Consultants LLC?
Our Part-Time CFO service gives you a professional financial manager who works with you to help guide your business to success. It is critical for one person in your organization to be focused on creating long and short-term financial goals, obtaining financing, improving profitability, handling risk management and ensuring financial information is timely and accurate.
Here's are some of the benefits our Part-Time CFO can bring to your business:
- Help with strategic business planning
- Extra help in defining long-term plans and goals
- Improvement of the quality, consistency and timeliness of financial statements
- Establishment of accounting and reporting systems and procedures
- Facilitation of management meetings Performance of "fiscal physicals" to identify all possible cost savings
- Evaluation of insurance coverage and premium costs
- Preparation of cash flow projections and budgets
- Creation and implementation of a financial dashboard
- Obtain a line of credit or alternate financing Supervise, review, train and evaluate accounting staff
- Assist with year-end closing and serve as an interim controller
- Evaluate profitability of a new product or service
- Due diligence for the sale or acquisition of a business
So do you really need a Part-Time CFO? The real question may not be whether you can afford a Part-Time CFO, but can you afford NOT to have one. The planning, cost savings, and internal controls that LNP can put in place will boost your earnings far in excess of the cost of our services.