Are you tax-planning to reduce your tax liabilities?
Do you have a tax planning strategy in place to help reduce your taxable income and to defer payment of taxes to the extent possible?
Do you have an appropriate investment strategy that allows realization of financial goals while at the same time reducing tax liability to minimum?
Tax planning is a systematic evaluation of finances and investments, to reduce the tax burden in a legitimate way. It involves understanding the tax implications of various cash inflows and outflows such as salary composition, property income, home loan, investments, sale or purchase of assets, gifts and interest-bearing deposits, to draw up an appropriate strategy that allows realization of financial goals while at the same time reducing tax liability to minimum.
Planning is the key to successfully and legally reducing your tax liability. We go beyond tax compliance and proactively recommend tax saving strategies to maximize your after-tax income.
We make it a priority to enhance our mastery of the current tax law, complex tax code, and new tax regulations by attending frequent tax seminars.
Businesses and individuals pay the lowest amount of taxes allowable by law because we continually look for ways to minimize your taxes throughout the year, not just at the end of the year.
We recommend Tax Saving Strategies that help you grow and preserve assets by keeping Uncle Sam out of your pockets.
- defer income so you can keep your money now and pay less taxes later.
- reduce taxes on your income so you keep more of what you make.
- reduce taxes on your estate so your family keeps more of what you've made.
- reduce taxes on your gifts so you can give more.
- reduce taxes on your investments so you can grow your wealth faster.
- reduce taxes on your retirement distributions so you can retire in style.
Here's just a few of the Tax Saving Strategies we use...
- Splitting income among several family members or legal entities in order to get more of the income taxed in lower bracket.
- Shifting income or expenses from one year to another in order to have them fall where it will be taxed at a lower rate.
- Deferring tax liabilities through certain investment choices such as pension plans, contributions and other similar plans.
- Using certain investments to produce income that is tax exempt from either federal or state or both taxing entities.
- Finding tax deductions by structuring your money to pay for things you enjoy, such as a vacation home.
Remember, we work for you not for the IRS. Many of our clients save many times the fee in reduced tax liability through careful planning and legitimate tax strategies.
Whether we like it or not, today's tax laws are so complicated that filing a relatively simple return can be confusing. Preparing your own income tax return can be a task that leaves you with more questions than answers. It is just too easy to overlook deductions and credits to which you are entitled. Even if you use a computer software program there's no substitute for the assistance of an experienced tax professional.
Here's what your get...
- Your tax return will be checked and rechecked by our computer software identifying potential problems the IRS may look at more closely and reviewing the math to limit IRS contacts.
- Your tax return can be filed electronically so you will get a refund back quicker.
- Our staff will show you how to adjust your payroll withholding to get more money back each week. Why give the IRS an interest free loan for up to 16 months.
- We will show you potential deductions to limit your tax liability for next year. In addition, we will give you a sheet of commonly overlooked deductions to limit the following year's tax liability.
Books a Mess? No Problem!
If you own a small business and haven't kept up your bookkeeping, don't worry. We can help you. We'll prepare your bookkeeping for the year, prepare a full Schedule C, as well as your personal income tax return. Then we'll help you set up an easy system that allows you to keep your books in tip-top shape next year.
LNP has extensive tax preparation experience, and we are experts in this area. The followings are the most common tax returns that we prepare for our clients:
- Self-employed & Individual tax return, including Schedule C
- Real estate investors, no matter how many K-1’s you have received
- Multi-state tax return preparation, no matter how complicated
- Quarterly estimated tax computations for more sophisticated returns
- Corporate tax return, Form 1120 & Form 1120-S
- Partnership & LLC tax returns, Form 1065
- Non-for-Profit Organization, Form 990 & Form 1023
- Estate and Trust, Form 1041
- Payroll quarterly tax return
- Sales tax return