- Do you need your business set up on QuickBooks - correctly right from the start?
- Do you want QuickBooks customized uniquely for your type of business?
- Are you already using QuickBooks - but you know you aren't using it to its potential?
- Do you need an "efficiency checkup" to see if your QuickBooks file is in good shape?
- Do you wish you can call somebody – you know QuickBooks can handle your task, you just don’t know how?
- Are there reports you need to run your business more strategically, but you don't know how to format them?
- Would you like a very-experienced, patient consultant to look over your books for you?
- How can we help YOU??? Let LNP Consultants LLC help you with installation, training, telephone support.
As a Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor, LNP Consultants, CPA, LLC has made a commitment to attain the necessary resources, tools and technical know-how to support our client’s QuickBooks operations. We provide services to install, setup, train, and support all your QuickBooks needs.
To obtain ProAdvisor certification, we have completed a rigorous and comprehensive QuickBooks curriculum developed by Intuit. We therefore understand the challenges you may face and can offer guidance on everything from complex accounting questions and payroll to mastering advanced features of QuickBooks.
- Inexpensive software cost
- Designed for the non-accountant
- Customized invoicing
- Inventory & time tracking
- Simple design makes it easy to navigate
- Quick access to a variety of financial information
- Less time spent on bookkeeping - more time to make money
Our ProAdvisor Services:
- Step-by-step QuickBooks training. Once QuickBooks is set-up and working properly, we can train you or your employees to properly operate QuickBooks specifically for your business
- Install, monitor, and support your QuickBooks accounting system
- We have remote access tools to efficiently resolve QuickBooks problems and provide training and help you maintain a reliable QuickBooks accounting system. No travel is required.
QuickBooks Setup, Support, and Training
QuickBooks is the ideal business accounting software for small to midsized business owners.
Although QuickBooks is designed for the layman to understand, the initial setup and installation must be done correctly in order for future information to be accurate. Which accounting method will you use? What chart of accounts do you need for your business? How do you handle beginning balances?
As with any accounting software program, installation and training take time - time taken away from managing your business. Below is a short list of the services we provide during your QuickBooks setup:
- Study and evaluate your software and accounting needs
- Recommend software and hardware requirements
- Install software, design and set up chart of accounts and entire accounting package including payroll, accounts receivable, inventory, accounts payable, etc.
- Determination of your QuickBooks starting date
- Loading your chart of account and balances as of that starting date
- Preparation of a list of the items that you sell to your customers. This list includes services, inventory parts, non-inventory parts, other charges and sales taxes
- Entering your outstanding accounts receivable and accounts payable details as of your starting date
- Entering your ending statement bank balances and outstanding checks & deposits in transit as of your starting date
- Printing a trial balance as of your starting date and comparing it to your trial balance from your old system
- Entering your transactions since your starting dates into QuickBooks
- Train client or client staff in use of software to meet their accounting, management and tax needs