Hassle-free payroll – that’s our promise to you!
LNP Payroll services can help you reduce the time spent on administration through developing and implementing a computerized payroll system that will facilitate processing, timely payment and preparation of payroll tax returns. Whether you are a start-up business having only 1 employee, or a mid-sized company with more than 50 employees, LNP Payroll offers payroll solutions that meet your business's needs.
Designed for small businesses, our experts take care of all your payroll needs – including check processing, direct deposit, making accurate tax withholdings and deductions, keeping detail and accurate payroll records, remitting employee tax withholdings together with employer payroll expenses to the appropriate government agencies, filing periodic payroll tax returns, and issuing W-2's based on specific IRS reporting requirements.
Client support is also at the core of our payroll offering. Your payroll account will be handled by a dedicated and knowledgeable payroll professional who can answer your questions and ensure your needs are met. It really is hassle-free payroll.
The Value of LNP's Full-Service Payroll:
- Provides personal, one-on-one service – you will always be able to talk to a dedicated payroll professional.
- Supports flexible processing – you select the payroll schedules that works for you (weekly, bi-weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly).
- Offers the convenience of a paperless process – you can submit your payroll data and receive documents from LNP Payroll.
- Ensure compliance – rest assured that you are in full compliance with all regulatory requirements.
- Supports tax filing – we handle your tax filing automatically, e.g. Form 941, Form IL-941 and UI-3/40 for an Illinois business.
- Employee paychecks printed with current and year to date payroll information.
- Free direct deposits and E-pay your payroll taxes.
- Check register with gross-to-net details for each employee and company total.
- Payroll journal to post to your company general ledger.
- Detailed reports on your employee's sick days, personal days and vacation accrual.
- Year-end payroll processing, including issuing W-2's to your employees.
- Creation and filing of the required state new hire reports.
- Reasonable fee and personalized service.
- Offers the comfort of having your trusted, experienced advisor take care of all your payroll needs.